Oh, Taste of Brickell, how I love thee, let me count the ways.
1) It’s D4C benefitting the Kristi House.
2) BrickGuys are bound to be present. There is The International Wine & Beer Crafters Tent sponsored by Dolores Lolita & Gordon Biersch which presents samplings of wines and beers. And we all know there are only two things BrickGuys like to hear: “It’s not your’s” and “Open Bar”. (Open Bar is in the VIP Area only.)
3) The only thing BrickGals love more than alcohol, specifically complimentary, is food. Over 50 Brickell restaurants will be present, including Perricone’s, Garcia’s, Edge, El Gran Inka, Altamare, Taverna Opa, Oceanaire Seafood Room, Mint Leaf, Piola, El Vato, Planet Sushi, Tabu, Fado, Le Boudoir, Mare Nostrum, Toscana Divino, Pier 94 and more.
4) It’s outside. It is a BEAU-tiful day out!
5) I had a fantastic time at the inaugral Taste of Brickell last year, and I’m overly anxious to get back in a few hours.
Taste of Brickell is being held at 1201 Brickell Bay Drive, just south of The Mark, from noon to 10 pm, today and tomorrow.